This treatment is a whole-body massage with warm oil, using only the finest Ayurvedic oils. Long, flowing strokes are done in repetition to deeply penetrate the skin, removing toxins and increasing circulation. The use of warm, medicated oils nourishes the skin and the organs. As the tissue is gently stimulated, the mind is encouraged to relax and the nervous system benefits.
The skin is the largest organ of our body. It is also the most important and rich source of healing substances. It is very sensitive to touch therapy, either by massage or just the gentle pressure. The skin produces anti-depressants, anti-cancer and anti-ageing substances and hormones that enhance blood circulation. The touch of a human hand on the body has immediate benefits for the mind, emotions and physiology. That is why Ayurveda has emphasized on the healing magic of touch since ancient times.
– improves your blood circulation, hereby improving the supply of oxygen and nutrients to all the cells, tissues and organs
– can help decreasing blood pressure
– stimulates and tones muscles
– helps to relieve soreness and stiffness in muscles and joints
– alleviates stress and tension and promotes a sense of well being
– improves functioning of the digestive system, liver and kidneys
– improves skin tone and helps firm facial muscles
– helps increase lymphatic circulation, elimination of metabolic waste, stimulates the immune system, and best of all…massage makes you feel great!
Within 24 hours – 100% of the consult will be charged.
Within 48 hours – 50% of the consult will be charged.
More then 48 hours free of charge.
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone +30 697 15 444 10